press release, pitching + more
PitchIt2Me workshops are no ordinary tourism marketing workshops. Forget everything you know, we’ll turn it upside down and give you the inside scoop from over 200 lifestyle journalists on what does and doesn’t work.
Our PR press release, pitching and more workshops are led by a leading print and online journalist, Rachael Oakes-Ash, for candid insight in the social and traditional media environment.
Best of all, we adapt the workshop to your team’s specific needs. Need help with just pitching? No problem. Want to learn how to write the best press release ever but don’t want to know about media famils? Done.
We’ll get you up to speed on:
- What really makes a good story angle (we’ve got 15 guaranteed angles that work)
- How to successfully pitch those stories to traditional and digital media
- The difference between journalists and bloggers and how to get the most out of both
- The key to good online content
- Why most old school press releases end up in a journalist’s deleted folder and how to get yours read and published every time
- How to turn media coverage into bookings
- How to host a journalist famil that will result in positive editorial
- How to make your tourism experience the one the media remembers
- Who to trust in the media, how to find them and how to approach them
- Managing and monitoring social and traditional media should something ‘go wrong’
- How to leverage traditional media from your social media strategy
- Plus travel media secrets to help you get ahead of your competitors including what makes a good Media Kit, how to create an image library and hacks to get yourself positively heard by the media you covet
Who is it for?
In house marketers, tourism operators, hotel brands, PR professionals, business owners and anyone wanting to get their voice heard in the media. We have trained everyone from marketing co-ordinators to PR account directors and company CEOs.
Contact us and book a workshop for your team today.